With a passion for photography and the arts, I set up #LDNGraffiti in 2010 with an aim to document and independently publish my own photography of street art and graffiti in London.
Since then it has become an authentic and respected resource with over 23k followers on social media. It has lead me to many media opportunities, exhibitions, TV and radio interviews, consultancy, and of course design and production.
I designed and produced my first book 'London Graffiti and Street Art', published by Ebury Press / Penguin Random House in 2014, which has sold over 6,000 copies worldwide.
It remains a well-managed passion project and hobby, enabling me to exercise my digital production skills and play a small part in delivering authentic content to a receptive audience.
LDNGraffiti.co.uk – A documentary of graffiti and street art in London
• 65k Photos (2010 to 2020)
• 2.2m Page Views
• 23k+ Followers
• Bespoke 'Relational Object-oriented Database' and Content Management System
• London Graffiti and Street Art published by Ebury Press / Penguin Random House
• Award winning iPhone App 'The Banksy London Tour' in collaboration with Gravitywell Technology
• Multiple television, radio and press interviews, consultancy, and content licensing
• Exhibitions and bespoke printing – Pictures: 'London Walls' at the Institute of Contemporay Arts, 2011